Oct 19, 2010

34 weeks!

10/17/10 ~ 34 weeks!

Pumpkin-smuggler shot:


 Pregnant belly shot:


I can't believe I'm 34 weeks (well, almost 35 now!) It's all at once flying by and creeping along. I've gotten most things done on The List. Yesterday I washed the infant car seat. I still need to wash the diapers, but that's quick & easy. Oh, I need to clean the minivan, and that shall be a real chore.

R. left for Mexico on Saturday at 3am and won't return until midnight on November 1. That's a full 17 days of no Daddy. *pout* I'll be almost 37 weeks when he returns - full term! Woo-hoo! Part of me worries that this baby will come early, but only because I don't want R. to miss the birth. He's cut the cord at every birth so far... I was thinking maybe he could help Samual this time - it sounds like an important job for a big brother, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are getting close. Im sure since you have a mental note, the baby will wait for Papa to come home!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, Lisa!! I wasn't so sure today - lots & LOTS of pressure!

    ReplyDelete