Tomorrow is the start of three glorious days I'll be spending at the expo center for the Weston A. Price Foundation's annual conference!
I'm volunteering for lunch and dinner ticket collections tomorrow but will be able to enjoy some super interesting speakers and browse among the local (and not so local!) vendors. Saturday and Sunday I have no duties (except to enjoy the buffets!) and will listen to whichever speaker suites my fancy.
I'll go ahead and use my current state of advanced pregnancy as an excuse for admitting that I'm most excited about the menu. All of the food has been donated by local organic farmers and prepared in the WAPF's nutrient-dense style. And boy does it look good!
After the weekend is through, The Turkey is more than welcome to come out, but for now little baby, please allow Mama one last hoorah....
Nov 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment