Jan 13, 2010

Sophie Turns Seven!

My baby girl is seven years old today! We had plans to pick up a few of her friends and take them out for Thai food for lunch.....but, Samual threw up all night. So we postponed her "party."
I fulfilled her request for blueberry pancakes (buckwheat and brown rice) and...drumroll please...a scrapple cake! (Sophie's request)
Then Sophie got sick around noon, but immediately felt better. I was so sad that she was going to feel terrible on her birthday, but it seems to just have been that 15 minutes or so surrounding her tossing her cookies...er, pancakes.
So her birthday hasn't been as exciting as we'd hoped, but this way it will be the birthday that keeps on going. Papa finished his part of her gift but my part hasn't yet arrived. I'll post pics when it does.

My birthday girl, Sophie:


GF blueberry pancakes:
 

Scrapple cake!:
 

Drizzled with maple syrup, mmmm:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment