8/8/10
I had my midwife appointment this morning. Everything looks good, measuring 25 weeks. I'm such a routine birther, meaning that all of my babies were born right at 40 weeks. My midwife has me down as being due on November 24th which is going by my LMP. My 8 week dating ultrasound (because HOW and WHEN did this happen??!) said this baby would be here on November 28th.
My cycles are usually 31 days, so I tend to go with my date being a few days after the due date that my LMP indicates.
I realize that none of this means anything and this baby will come when he's good and ready - but since my babies have a history of being very punctual, I do wonder. I should go figure out if my due dates with my other three were based on LMP or dating u/s (since I never knew HOW or WHEN this happened??!)
ANYWAY, the Turkey's heart sounded steady and strong - and he showed Kate just how strong he is by kicking around during the exam.
He's in a funny position so that his feet are kicking my left side and his hands are pummeling my right side. I've never, ever experienced a baby jabbing me from both sides, simultaneously.
If I hadn't seen this single little baby in there, I might wonder if there were two...


No comments:
Post a Comment