I saw Elise just last week at a fermenting workshop at a mutual friend's house. Definitely need to see that gang more often.
Aug 1, 2010
New Friends
At the end of April, we had a date with some new friends. I "met" Elise online on a local natural parenting site & fell in love with her as soon as I read her blog. Elise was in the process of dramatically changing her eating habits & lifestyle when I first met her. We had some interesting conversations, some yummy food, and the kids had a thoroughly good time playing outside and making fairy gardens.
I saw Elise just last week at a fermenting workshop at a mutual friend's house. Definitely need to see that gang more often.
It turned out to be one of those play dates where the kids weren't really interested in meeting new friends, the girls thought the kids would be "too babyish" but by the time it was time to leave, nobody wanted to go. Something about a gorgeous spring day, a lovely yard without many boundaries, delicious snacks - oh, and one of those dads who is SO silly that the kids want me to schedule a play date with HIM...SOON!
I saw Elise just last week at a fermenting workshop at a mutual friend's house. Definitely need to see that gang more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are too sweet! thanks for posting this. we will have to get together with the big silly dad in your neck of the woods soon!
ReplyDelete